Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SIC Elections - Please VOTE


Round Top Elementary SIC Election Ballot 2016-17

Please make your selections for current School Improvement Council openings.
Read the bios below to learn more about each nominee.
Deadline for voting is Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:00am.
WANDA RUSS KENSCOFF- I have been a resident of Columbia since 2006.  My husband Jean-Claude and I have two children, Jarrod who is recent Blythewood graduate and now attends Guilford College and Mackenzie who is in Kindergarten at Roundtop. I am a retired Nurse practitioner and graduate of Long Island University. I have always made myself available to volunteer at my children schools.  Since being in South Carolina, I have served as PTO President (Sandpaper Elementary 2007-2009), SIC Member (Summit Parkway Middle School 2009-2010), SIC President (Summit Parkway Middle School 2010-2012). I was a member of the task force to redraw school lines prior to the opening of Westwood High School. I have also volunteered and served in various roles in several other community organizations and booster clubs at Blythewood High School.  I would welcome the opportunity to work with the Roundtop SIC. ​
ED MAAG - has been a resident of the Longcreek Community for almost 20 years.  He and his wife Maureen are raising 2 daughters, Mikaela who attends USC and Grace who is a Round Top student.  Ed is a Navy Veteran and a graduate of Kent State University.  He is employed with Grow Financial Federal Credit Union as a Regional Manager.
GAIL PERRY -  is a resident of LongCreek Plantation and has been for 9 years. Originally from New York, my husband and I relocated the family down south and have enjoyed South Carolina. We have 3 children, one of which recently graduated from Lander University, our daughter is currently attending Winthrop University and last our youngest Cody is a student at Round Top. I myself am employed with Time Warner Cable as a staff manager.